SEND MY DETAILS!
for contacting GMC Srinagar
1. Thrombocytopenia as a predictor of neonatal sepsis in a very low birth weight babies
and its correlation with specific organism involved. A hospital based observational study.
Indian Journal of neonatal medicine and research, 2015 Jul, Vol-4 (3): 7-13.
2. Nosocomial outbreak of neonatal septicemia sensitive only to quinolones in a tertiary care Nursery.
International Journal of Current Research. Vol. 7, Issue 06, 17001-17005, Jun 2015.
3. Unilateral Pulmonary Aplasia;
JK-Practitioner International Journal of Current Medical Science and Practice, Volume: 19, Number: 1-2, Jan-June 2014.
4. Pattern and clinical profile of childhood malignancy in Kashmir India
JK-practitioner International Journal of Current Medical Science and Practice, Volume: 20, Number: 1-2 (Jan-June, 2015) Pp-12-16
5. Hypocalcemic seizures in breastfed infants with rickets secondary to maternal vitamin D deficiency;
Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, Vol. 14, Issue: 2, Version:3 (Feb., 2015) Pp-37-41
6. Clinical profile and outcome of pediatric patients with diabetic ketoacidosis;
Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, Vol. 14, Issue: 3, Version:3 (Mar., 2015) Pp-22-26.
7. Infantile encephalitic beriberi: magnetic resonance imaging findings pediatric Radiology 10.1007/s00247
8. Clinical epidemiology of SIRS and sepsis in newly admitted children, Indian Journal of Pediatrics,
9. Infantile wernicke’s encephalopathy. Arch DisChild:10.1136/archdischild-2014-307949
10. The cost of acute respiratory infection in Northern India: A multi-site study;
1471-2458/15/330 http://www.biomedcentral.com `
11. Vitamin D deficiency in children. Asian Journal of Medical Sciences/Jan-Mar, 2015/Vol 6/Issue/1-7
12. Hematuria in children. International Journal Clinical Pediatrics. 2013; 2(2):51-60
13. Urinary tract infection in children. British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research 4(3):927-936;2014
14. Prevalence and spectrum of congenital heart diseases in children. Heart India Vol. 2/Issue 4/Oct-Dec. 2014.
15. Pattern of pediatric dermatoses in Kashmir valley: A study from a tertiary care centre.
Indian Journal of Dermatology venorology and laprology/ Sept-Oct, 2014 Vol. 80, Issue:5 p-448-451.
16. Phacomatosis cesioflammea and Sturge-Weber syndrome overlap in a
2-year-old boy, Indian Journal of Pediatric Dermatology, Vol. 16, Issue4 (Oct-Dec, 2015), pp-258-260.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Immuno-hematology and Transfusion Medicine
Social and Preventive Medicine
Monthly Attandance Report
Monthly Duty Roster
Faculty Position of Departments
Govt Medical College Srinagar (GMC) Karan Nagar, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190010
..CME in the Department of Biochemistry
CME in the Department Biochemistry
David Publishing Company
Condolence meeting on 13th june
CME in the Department of Biochemistry
Continuation notice regarding submission of synopsis
Departmental Review Meeting in Department of Medicine
Submission of hard copies and a soft copy of Synopsis
Para Medical Registration Form
Ethical Committee meeting on 16th and 17th October 2018
NIT 23 OF 2018 etender for Hospital Diet
Extension Notice for the Post of Registrar and Demonstrator
Document Verification of Class IV shortlisted candidates
Advertisement Notice 3 GS of 2018 dated 11-10-2018 for Faculty Posts
Institutional Mortality Meeting on 12-10-2018 at 2 30 pm in TableegGah