SEND MY DETAILS!
for contacting GMC Srinagar
1. Thrombocytopenia as a predictor of neonatal sepsis in a very low birth weight babies
and its correlation with specific organism involved. A hospital based observational study.
Indian Journal of neonatal medicine and research, 2015 Jul, Vol-4 (3): 7-13.
2. Nosocomial outbreak of neonatal septicemia sensitive only to quinolones in a tertiary care Nursery.
International Journal of Current Research. Vol. 7, Issue 06, 17001-17005, Jun 2015.
3. Unilateral Pulmonary Aplasia;
JK-Practitioner International Journal of Current Medical Science and Practice, Volume: 19, Number: 1-2, Jan-June 2014.
4. Pattern and clinical profile of childhood malignancy in Kashmir India
JK-practitioner International Journal of Current Medical Science and Practice, Volume: 20, Number: 1-2 (Jan-June, 2015) Pp-12-16
5. Hypocalcemic seizures in breastfed infants with rickets secondary to maternal vitamin D deficiency;
Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, Vol. 14, Issue: 2, Version:3 (Feb., 2015) Pp-37-41
6. Clinical profile and outcome of pediatric patients with diabetic ketoacidosis;
Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, Vol. 14, Issue: 3, Version:3 (Mar., 2015) Pp-22-26.
7. Infantile encephalitic beriberi: magnetic resonance imaging findings pediatric Radiology 10.1007/s00247
8. Clinical epidemiology of SIRS and sepsis in newly admitted children, Indian Journal of Pediatrics,
9. Infantile wernicke’s encephalopathy. Arch DisChild:10.1136/archdischild-2014-307949
10. The cost of acute respiratory infection in Northern India: A multi-site study;
1471-2458/15/330 http://www.biomedcentral.com `
11. Vitamin D deficiency in children. Asian Journal of Medical Sciences/Jan-Mar, 2015/Vol 6/Issue/1-7
12. Hematuria in children. International Journal Clinical Pediatrics. 2013; 2(2):51-60
13. Urinary tract infection in children. British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research 4(3):927-936;2014
14. Prevalence and spectrum of congenital heart diseases in children. Heart India Vol. 2/Issue 4/Oct-Dec. 2014.
15. Pattern of pediatric dermatoses in Kashmir valley: A study from a tertiary care centre.
Indian Journal of Dermatology venorology and laprology/ Sept-Oct, 2014 Vol. 80, Issue:5 p-448-451.
16. Phacomatosis cesioflammea and Sturge-Weber syndrome overlap in a
2-year-old boy, Indian Journal of Pediatric Dermatology, Vol. 16, Issue4 (Oct-Dec, 2015), pp-258-260.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Immuno-hematology and Transfusion Medicine
Social and Preventive Medicine
Monthly Attandance Report
Monthly Duty Roster
Faculty Position of Departments
Govt Medical College Srinagar (GMC) Karan Nagar, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190010
4th day of Second Inter College Sports
Endourolgy workshop at GMC on 6-7-2018
Purchase Committee Meeting at 11 Am
Condolence meeting on 13th june
ANNUAL CONVENTION 2014
Mentor Groups to guide and Supervise First Yr Students in Biochemistry
Auction Notice regarding Auction of the unserviceable scrap-dead stock
Interview Notice for Posts of Registrars n Demonstrators in diff deptt
Postponement notice for the post of Assistant Professor Lecturers
Interview Notice for the post of Faculty in various Departments
Tender Notice No 13 regarding Anti Rodent Termite and Insect Control
MBBS prefinal examination session August 2018
First MBBS supplementary examination session 2017-18
Notice to MBBS 2nd yr students regarding Practical Exams in Pathology
Submission of synopsis-Registration of PG Students thereof