Government Medical College, Srinagar
Applications on the prescribed form which can be had from the office of the Registrar Academic of this College on production of a bank draft for Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) from J&K Bank, GMC, Srinagar pledged to the Principal, GMC, Srinagar are invited from the in-service/Non-PSC doctors who are permanent residents of J&K State for tenure post of Registrar in the following disciplines for a tenure period of three years for postgraduate and two years for Diploma holder candidates:-
3. Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
CONDITIONS AND ELIGIB ILITY:
1. The in-service doctor shall carry the pay of Rs.9300-34800 plus grade pay as admissible under rules
2. The in-service doctor should have rendered at least 02 years service in the Health Department on 01-12-2013
3. The in-service doctor shall be allowed to participate in the Selection process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department. For the purpose they should route their application form through Administrative Department. No advance copy shall be entertained.
b. For Non-PSC candidates:
1. The Non-PSC doctor shall be appointed on academic arrangement basis and shall be paid a consolidated pay equal to the revised basic pay which corresponds to the minimum of the pre-revised scale for the post of Assistant Surgeon in Health Department as per SRO 93 dated 15-04-2009 plus DA and HRA as applicable to in-service doctors and no other monetary benefit whatsoever.
2. Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on 01-01-2013
c. General conditions of eligibility for all candidates:
1. Those doctors who were earlier appointed as Registrars but had left service before
completing their tenure need not apply.
2. Those doctors who have already completed their tenure-ship as Registrar in my
discipline need not apply and their application forms shall not be considered.
However this restriction shall not be applicable in respect of such doctors who have
done their tenure-ship in the discipline prior to the passing of their post-graduation.The application forms should be accompanied b y the attested copies of the following documents:-
1. MBBS degree and internship completion certificate
2. Physical active field service certificate after PG/Rural service prior to PG certificate issued by the Director, Health Services Jammu/Srinagar in respect of in-service doctors
3. Attempt certificate, 1st, 2nd, Pre-Final and Final MBBS examination issued by the
4. Distinction/National Scholarship/Honors/Medals/Academic Merit certificates
5. House Officer experience certificate issued by the Principal concerned or equivalent
6. Diploma certificate/Post-graduate degree
7. Professional publications in a standard medical journal, if any.
8. Affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate declaring that the applicant has not done Registrar-ship/Sr. Residency earlier within or outside the J&K State
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance at the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview
The schedule for issue of forms and their receipt is as under:
Sale of forms 15-02-2014
Last date of sale of forms 20-02-2014
Last date of receipt of forms 25-02-2014